An exciting day as Airframe 474 gets lifted into position for painting at Newport Harbor Shipyard. Everyone loves a nice shiny coat of paint on the project – but this one’s going in matte style. Details to follow.
- Mark Your Calendars: We’re coming to Oshkosh Air Show
- The Case for Restoration – Why Spending on TLC Makes Sense
- From Dream to Reality: First of Seven OV-10 Broncos Gets Ready to Take Flight
- Vietnam’s Fiercest Pilots “The Black Ponies” Celebrate 50th Anniversary as their Entire OV-10 Squadron Nears Restoration
- Wing and Fuselage Ready for Assembly